GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

University Discount

Teeps

Ready to race!
Visited my third dealership today. Been shopping around and test driving :biggrin: Its tough to negotiate for these cars as they are a bit exclusive here.

Finally though, one of the dealers told me about $500 discount that applies on any and all VWs if you graduated university. I don't know if this is just for Montreal or Quebec or Canada, but just wanted to give you guys a heads-up in case you haven't got your GTI yet.

Toolman

UG Owners Club UG0011
Teeps said:
Visited my third dealership today. Been shopping around and test driving :biggrin: Its tough to negotiate for these cars as they are a bit exclusive here.

Finally though, one of the dealers told me about $500 discount that applies on any and all VWs if you graduated university. I don't know if this is just for Montreal or Quebec or Canada, but just wanted to give you guys a heads-up in case you haven't got your GTI yet.
It is all over....I'll be getting it when my car gets here. And it is for any post-secondary grad. (from a real school lol)
Most manufacturers have this now.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Sounds like B.S.

Teeps

Ready to race!
Are you saying I'm BSing? Because that's not what my purchase agreement says. The $500 off is real and I got it as I ordered my BM DSG yesterday. Education really does pay!:thumbsup:

CASHmoney

Drag Racing Champion
Smart thing to do. Many people stick with a certain brand most of their life. Trying to put recent graduates in a VW as their first car could mean many years of repeat business.

GTI lover all over again

Over fifty and lov'n it!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Teeps said:

Bought my corvette in 1978 on a university discount, $500 over invoice!:thumbup:

Oh Ya!