GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/Feeler...2007 BMP GTI. NY/NJ/CT Area.

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Hey guys,

I am contemplating on selling the GTI and purchase a more grown up car such as the new B6 Passat(Could be interested in a trade with certain luxury cars).

The car is in excellent condition w/ no mechanical issues what-so-ever. The car has a manual tranny and it's a Pkg. 1 meaning it has the sunroof. I have treated this car great, NEVER burnout with the car and NEVER launched the car of a dead stop; I really treated it like my baby. The car has a few scratches but nothing at all that takes away from the beauty of the car, only normal things that you can expect from a DD. I am the only owner(Just under 2yrs of ownership) and the only driver of the car.

I have invested more than $8500 in the car just in mods not including labor, upkeep, or the shipping cost for the mods. The oil was changed every 5k miles as a precaution and to keep fresh oil in the car. The car has 32k miles(Mostly Highway miles) and still drives like it did coming out the dealer. I have all of the service receipts for EVERYTHING. The car has just be professionally detailed inside and out(Claybar, wax, sealant...the whole nine yards).

Here is the list of the mods and their respective prices that I paid(not included labor or shipping cost)...

Milltek non-resonated TBE > $1700
Custom Jetta Front > $500
Forge FMIC > $850
Revo Stage 2 > $550
Forge DV > $250
Evoms Intake > $290
Euro R32 Tails > $340
35% Tints > $150
18" Polished BBS CO's w/ Yoko Parada Spec-2 w/ polished bolts > $2100
Euro Aspherical Mirror > $110
Inpro Smoked Side-Mirror Lens > $70
ECS Dogbone Mount > $40
ESE BMP Side Markers > $55
Patec Holeshot Coilovers(Alignment done after install) > $1100
Newsouth Boost Gauge > $100
Euro Switch > $65
Euro Dash Tray > $65
Ross Tech Vag-Com Cable > $250
Pioneer Single DIN radio > $160
Front Fenders are rolled(No rubbing) > $150

The price is set at $22k/Firm. I dont want to deviate too much from the price since I spent a bunch on mods and upkeep. As an extra which other GTI's don't offer my GTI comes with an extended 10yr/100k mile warranty which cost me $1.5k at purchase. The car gets ALOT of compliments and turns alot of heads.

Here are a few pics of the car(not the greatest but will update with better ones soon)...
More recent...

Some older ones with various mods...

My baby when she was stock...

Like I said this is more a feeler...If I dont get any serious buyers than I will part the car out and trade it in at the dealer(which I dont want to do).

Thanks for looking and I will dearly miss this car once we do part ways.:frown:

Last edited:

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Would you be willing to seperate with the wheels?

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I got a set of perfect Huffs no scratches or curbing at all!........please tell me your going to waterfest please please lol..... Lets work something out. I want them.
Jay

Last edited:

SSMtC05

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
PM sent i call dibs.