GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone From NC going to Waterfest?

Lucidity

Marx
Just wondering if anyone from around here was thinking of attending Waterfest. I'd love to go, but I don't think I would want to fly solo.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
I may be in on this. I have a bunch of friends up at FT Bragg / Pope AFB so I may stay with them thursday night and then try to meet you guys if thats okay.

Also Easy Cheese is there any kind of VW scene up at FT Bragg now. I'll be up there soon so ...

easycheese

5 is better then 4
Car(s)
vw rabbit 08
I may be in on this. I have a bunch of friends up at FT Bragg / Pope AFB so I may stay with them thursday night and then try to meet you guys if thats okay.

Also Easy Cheese is there any kind of VW scene up at FT Bragg now. I'll be up there soon so ...

there is a lot of mkv around here i mean there is 2 gti and a new gli in my same apt. and also i see a lot on base, but out running on the street, naw man im like the only vdub out there i mean old or new. also i only been on the scene for about 3-4 weeks.

when you say you will be up here soon , for like a weekin or you moven to this shit hole??

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
there is a lot of mkv around here i mean there is 2 gti and a new gli in my same apt. and also i see a lot on base, but out running on the street, naw man im like the only vdub out there i mean old or new. also i only been on the scene for about 3-4 weeks.

when you say you will be up here soon , for like a weekin or you moven to this shit hole??

I lived in Spring lake for 5 years already; actually kinda miss it. But yeah I'll be up there next weekend to visit some friends. I know that on the 'tex they have a gtg section for Fayetteville. I found it recently; it's not alot of mkv's but oh well.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest