GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Navigon GPS 2100 With lifetime traffic update - $180 Shiped

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
SOLD

SOLD

Hello,
I'm selling my current GPS, is barely used for about 10 times when I drive away, I will not be traveling anymore for now and I just don't need it for now, I have all materials and accessories what comes with it, and also the traffic service is activated (value $99.99) is a great unit and I never been lost and I always avoid the traffic.

Feel free to PM me, if you have any questions, I been selling some parts before here in the forums and I never have any issues with any member, I can take Paypal but I will ship only to Paypal verified address :thumbsup:

I will considerate a trade for Neuspeed Intake in good condition

Features from the Navigon Website:

A GPS device that makes you street smart.

Feel more confident on the road with the NAVIGON 2100. Stylishly compact, accurate and affordable, the NAVIGON 2100 is built with the same design DNA of NAVIGON's award-winning 7100 and 5100 devices — and offers features that aren't available on systems at twice the price.

Ultra-slender, portable design with an easy-to-read 3.5" screen
Up to 12 map updates when you accessorize with FreshMaps
Extra guidance with exclusive 3D Reality View™
Text-to-Speech technology offers spoken turn-by-turn directions and street names so you can keep your eyes on the road
Intuitive touch-screen menus and stunning 2D and 3D maps
Only the NAVIGON 2100 evolves with your needs. With optional service accessories like NAVIGON FreshMaps, Lifetime Traffic, and Zagat® Ratings and Reviews, you can customize the device to work within your lifestyle.

Last edited:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
damn, I want this but I can only afford around $130 now : (. o well, free bump for you and some nice shiznit!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
lol ill take it for $130. I know you cant do that so I wouldnt try to lowball ya. But if you dont end up selling it and can work something out, let me know.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
Well i actually have this unit and love it!, I like the reality view a lot when driving through cities w/ crazy highways and off ramps, i would recommended this to anyone looking for a good GPS system. Its also for a pretty good price..

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
Well i actually have this unit and love it!, I like the reality view a lot when driving through cities w/ crazy highways and off ramps, i would recommended this to anyone looking for a good GPS system. Its also for a pretty good price..

:thumbsup:

Thursday Morning BUMP

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
damn, I want this but I can only afford around $130 now : (. o well, free bump for you and some nice shiznit!

I will let you know, You buy a part from me in the past and was smooth, I will don't mind to work something out with you :thumbsup:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
sweet! let me know whenevs. thanx for the kind words.