GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2007 Rabbit (2 door white)

albino_rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm moving into the city so I'm looking to sell my 2007 Rabbit, below are the specs:

-2007 Rabbit (2 door, Candy White)
-Mileage: 9600
-Condition: EXCELLENT I only have two EXTREMELY small scratches on the car. One is on the bottom part of the front bumper and the other is on the top of the rear bumper by the hatch (both scratches are on plastic, not metal). The scratches are hardly noticeable...I'll get pics up soon.
-All records and manuals
-Car has had 5k and 10k checkup preformed at VW dealer.

Besides the insanely low mileage and excellent condition, the REAL selling point of this Rabbit is the extended warranty. I bought an extended warranty for $1800 which covers a ton of stuff. This warranty basically extends VW's warranty to 5 years or 100k miles!

Edmunds.com lists my car @ $14,200 not including the extended warranty (check for yourself). Looking to get $14,800.

I will only sell to locally. I live about 12 miles West of Boston and I will meet up with you if you are traveling a significant distance. Drop me a line if you are interested.

albino_rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh yeah...I also have the 16" rim package and the rims are absolutely flawless.

albino_rabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Let me try this again...

I'm moving into the city so I'm looking to sell my 2007 Rabbit, below are the specs:

For detailed specs on 2007 Rabbits, check http://www.edmunds.com/used/2007/volkswagen/rabbit/100777966/standard.html

-2007 Rabbit (2 door, Candy White)
-5 Speed manual transmission
-Mileage: 9600
-16" alloy wheel package. Rims are flawless.
-All records and manuals
-Everything is completely stock
-I am the original owner
-Title is clean, no major accidents
-Car has had 5k and 10k checkup preformed at VW dealer
-Averaging about 28MPG with a good 50/50 mix of city and highway. I've never had a tank lower than 26MPG, so this thing is pretty fuel efficient.
-Condition: EXCELLENT I only have two EXTREMELY small scratches on the car.
One is on the bottom part of the front bumper.

The other is on the top of the rear bumper by the hatch (both scratches are on plastic, not metal).

The scratches are hardly noticeable as you can see from the pics below.

I'm pretty OCD when it comes to my car:
-Washed every week in the "no touch" car wash
-Never raced or beat on
-Synthetic oil only
-All scheduled maintenance performed on time

Besides the low mileage and excellent condition, the REAL selling point of this Rabbit is the extended warranty. I bought an extended warranty for $1800 which covers a ton of stuff. This warranty basically extends VW's warranty to 5 years or 100k miles!

Edmunds.com lists the value of my car at $14,334 not including the extended warranty (check for yourself and KBB lists it even higer). Looking to get $14,800 or best offer.

I will only sell locally. I live about 12 miles west of Boston and I will meet up with you if you are traveling a significant distance. Shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Some more pics...

Shoot me an email if you are interested: pikemouliot@gmail.com

Last edited: