GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone played Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360 yet?

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
The first game on Xbox was a classic. Is this one good?

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
The first game on Xbox was a classic. Is this one good?

just played it last night since my bro picked it up

so far, the game seems a lot smoother than the Xbox version (obviously)

from what I've heard the graphics engine is new and it is said that they will use the same engine for DOA5... although it currently looks like DOA4

nonetheless, the graphics is pretty damn smooth, I'm liking the whole dramatic angles when Ryu finishes off the enemies

didn't play the game for too long but so far so good

GroggySeven

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm on chapter 9 right now, I think it's harder than the first one, but I've played the first several times so it's not that hard anymore.

It's kinda annoying that theres so many things attacking you at once. Like fighting 3 giant sword/missile launching flying mech things and having four rapid fire rocket launcher guys shooting at me from far away.

It also seems to make this one more difficult, they resorted to being cheap in more places. If anyone's fought the flaming armadillo boss thing, they probably feel the same way.

1VwDrvr

Played the game over the weekend, really fun except for when the game freezes up on me, and i have to restart my 360, did this several times and it was annoying, other than that the game rocks. The first one was really great.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
ive played it as well. im only on chapter 6 since i dont play it that often. IMO i think its great, definately harder than the first. Graphics are better, but not something to wow over.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i think the game's ok. honestly the cutscenes are a bit too cheesy but the gameplay's great.