GOLFMKV

off-topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them

We've recieved several questions from members of this forum, so we decided to come back and post some info on our products, as well as make ourselves available for questions. Here is the info from our vortex post:

Were proud to announce the newest additions to our motor mount lineup - the MkV torque arm insert and our MkV transmission mount inserts - in both Stage 1 and Stage 2.

BFI TORQUE ARM INSERT
The torque arm insert is made in one hardness - 90a durometer hardness polyurethane. Designed to minimize engine movement while still keeping vibration to a minimum (almost zero in most cases). The best choice for the enthusiast without any compromise.

Each insert comes with two washers and a replacement bolt:

For a limited time just 34.99! To find out more - or to order: Click Here

Installation Instructions: Here

BFI TRANS MOUNT INSERTS

Much like our other motor mounts, these transmission mount inserts are available in two harness levels Stage 1 and Stage 2. Stage 1 is a 65a harness, for the sporty driver looking for better engine control and a minimum of vibration increase. Stage 2 is an 85a insert for the driver who is more concerned with reducing engine movement.

Both inserts replace the "swiss cheese" engine mounts that tend to fade and collapse over time:

Stage 1

Stage 2

To find out more - or to order:
STAGE 1 Click Here
STAGE 2 Click Here

Installation Instructions: Here

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
Although are status has yet to change, we are once again forum sponsors - it should be changed in the next 24 hours or so.. we always pay to play :)

As for the other mount, we are working on a prototype at the moment. Here is the cad file:

And the prototype (disregard the black thing at the bottom, its just holding the mount - were having the base plate reworked)

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
so will these engine mounts cause the unibody to warp over time? won't the torque transfer from the engine to the unibody, and after long enough shouldn't the entire thing become warped?

or does that just not happen.

i paid $200 for my evoms, SHIPPED w/ heatshield biznotch. who cares if it ain't pretty (it's used) it's the Nike brand intake for the payless shoestore price.

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
so will these engine mounts cause the unibody to warp over time? won't the torque transfer from the engine to the unibody, and after long enough shouldn't the entire thing become warped?

or does that just not happen.

i paid $200 for my evoms, SHIPPED w/ heatshield biznotch. who cares if it ain't pretty (it's used) it's the Nike brand intake for the payless shoestore price.

I paid $100 for my Eurosport SHIPPED w/ a custom heatshiled which istwice as thick as your 'biznotch', you got ripped like the biznotch you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.