GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hot Import Nights- Columbus, OH 5/31/08

BMLracer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI/4
Is anyone going to this train wreck? It's going down on Saturday night, I think 5p-12a.

I'll be there working for Bridgestone, so if you happen to head out and need a laugh, stop by and say hello.

Obligatory VW content: we have a very, um, interesting MkV GTI on the truck. It's green and flat black and the graphics on the sides light up. Seriously, the vinyl lights up. We also have a BMW M Coupe (MZ4) with the BMW Motorsport wide body kit from the M Coupe race car and a Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I'm not sure if the Ducati Desmosedici is on the truck or not.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
* Pics of the dub and vantage? :)

I got a free ticket inside a copy of "Juiced 2" for the xbox.

Lucidity

Marx
Is anyone going to this train wreck? It's going down on Saturday night, I think 5p-12a.

I'll be there working for Bridgestone, so if you happen to head out and need a laugh, stop by and say hello.

Obligatory VW content: we have a very, um, interesting MkV GTI on the truck. It's green and flat black and the graphics on the sides light up. Seriously, the vinyl lights up. We also have a BMW M Coupe (MZ4) with the BMW Motorsport wide body kit from the M Coupe race car and a Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I'm not sure if the Ducati Desmosedici is on the truck or not.

I saw that car @ HIN Charlotte, it was pretty funny. It wouldn't of been bad with a normal paint job and no fuzion text on it though. The Aston was awesome though.

Lucidity

Marx
* Pics of the dub and vantage? :)

I got a free ticket inside a copy of "Juiced 2" for the xbox.

I might be able to dig some up if he can't produce some.

BMLracer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI/4
I sent a text to our truckie, I know he has some hi-res pics.

I have a few from my iphone, let me upload them to my Flickr account.

The Aston has about 400 miles on it. I put half of them on the car and I'm sold. All I need is this farking real estate market to turn around and get rid of some of these "projects" in UA I have sitting empty.