GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Summit Point Main Circuit HPDE - July 14-15 - Registration open...

78 Rocco

Road Racer
Car(s)
R32
Ok guys and gals... Don't wait on this one and end up getting waitlisted...

Summit Point (Main) Circuit http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com

- (4) 30 minute sessions PER DAY
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- 2.3 miles of fun... 2900 ft straight away... 400 ft evelvation change, etc, etc... new pavement is grippy and FAST... ;)

only $350 registration fee for all that fun... :eek: :thumbup:

plus, its on a Mon/Tues... so take a couple vacation days, come to the track instead of work... keep your weekends free and the wife happy... :laugh: :beer:

Registration is at 50% full so don't delay...

For registration and more details... TrackDaze High-Performance Driving

jerseyfresh

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 r32
dam that sounds awsome!!

ive been on track since they repaved it, in march it was good just bumpy in turn 5 and 6.

when i was ther 2 weeks ago the asphalt is all chewed up i turn 1. i wish they knew how to pave a track and let it cure :(

the turns dont hav gator strips anymore either, all they did was paint white and red strips on the inside of the turns, so just be causious if putting a tire on it.

-brandon

78 Rocco

Road Racer
Car(s)
R32
Spots still available in Novice and Advanced....

Intermediate is waitlisted...

Come on guys... Mon-Tues at the track is best excuse to miss work I can think of.... Plus keeps the wife/GF happy since you're not gone on the weekend.... Doesn't matter if you piss off the "work boss"... as long as the one at home is happy.... :)

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
sucks that I'll just be starting my new job the week before and won't be able to take two days off that quickly...