GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BugOut 63

HHBizzle

Bill Paya
Car(s)
GTI MkV
Sunday marked this year's semi-annual BugOut VW Car Show.

BUGOUT 63.........................

"BugOut is one of the largest VW car show events on the east coast. It treats east coast VW enthusiasts to a day of drag races, air and water cooled cars, showcases of rare and exotic VWs, swaps, new part vendors, slalom, and the Miss BugOut contest." Held at the Old Dominion Speedway.

It's a cool show with OLD and new, mainly focusing on the old style bugs'n such.
There was a 1/8th mi. drag race event. That was awesome.....9.3s.@77mph for Bizz tyvm. .:thumbsup:

Then there was a slalom on the oval track they have their.
It was a fun 38 seconds and then 35 seconds. They only let us have two rounds so that sucked. However there was some heavy pwnage once again from the stealthy b1zzle mobile unit. ;)
unit.

And there was the ever fabulous Miss BugOut Contest, featuring some of this country's finest jail bait material crossed with grandmas and thong bikini's :eek:

Plenty of frickin beautiful VWs to stare at, so check the album out, so so so pretty. Air cooled, water cooled, there was a Karm Ghia with a frickin subaru engine stuffed in its rear, i dont think i took a pic, but hopefully I did.

A couple fights broke out in the water cooled section. ;)
But other than that, its a very interesting type of show because you get a nice mix of people who rebuild all these old style VWs to MINT condition, you get people who throw GIANT turbos on the back of old bugs and drag them in super pro and pro level, you get the new generation VWs showing and racing too....though I must say, I was the only MkV dragging or in the slalom.

I think there is another in August.

~Bizz

http://www.fotki.com/ThePsych/dubz/bugout63/

Anyone else on here go?