GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Detailers Around?

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
Hey im looking to get my car washed/waxed/clay bar'd The full sha bang...anyone know good places around the Lowell area (middlesex County)

I would do it but im horrible.

Shawn

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
Shawn...I can easily take care of that for you...save you some $$$. Let's try to find a convenient time/place. If you have a garage, I don't mind coming up. Maybe we can get a few of the NE MkV crew together and have a small meet or something?

The 1st works best, then you could easily touch it up for the meet on the 8th.

I'm not sure about detailers up around your area, but I know a great one in Norwood, and can easily find more.

Barros VeeDub

uhm... wait what?
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
you guys gonna be detailing anytime this week, i'll be game... i just need new wax and pick up some clay bar... i have everything else... i could help/do mine too

i know how to detail cars my self... i suggest applying the wax with your bare hands... after you clay bar... the polisher you got shawn... if i met up with you on saturday to detail, can i use you polisher? i'll even supply my own polish... detailing a car is so easy jsut time consuming

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
jeff aka boostedthrills did my car sunday it came out awesome...muito kudos to u my new friend

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
thnx,

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
have to ask jeff...i dont have one lol