GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2000 Chrysler Sebring Convertible

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Well, the only thing holding me back from buying my gti which I received a call from my local dealer that the car is sitting on their lot waiting for me is my car now. So i figured maybe someone here might be interested.. idk always worth a shot

Has 53k miles on it, but it is my daily driver so it will increase until sold. It is a JXi Limited model which comes with 2 tone beige and black leather interior with beige exterior. There are no dings or dents in the car and very few scratches on the body. Cloth top is in perfect condition and has no tears at all. the leather inside is in great condition and feels great to sit in. I upgraded the stereo in the car which was an Infinity gold system to a pioneer radio w/ipod adaptor and alpine type s and type r 6x9 speakers powered by an alpine 4 channel amp. Car has had all scheduled maintence and was driven mostly on weekends for most of its life. I am the original owner (well my dad is). Engine is in perfect working condition and the only thing wrong with the car is the under-dash 6 cd changer isnt working and the lock on the door is iffy. You have to manually unlock the door with the key and when i get out i push down before i close the door. It works sometimes but ive never gotten around to checking it out and i bet its a simple fix. New tires were put on about a year ago and rear brake pads and rotors changed 2 weeks ago.

Asking price is $7500 but im flexible

Pics:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
lol thanks.. im dying over here! i keep getting calls from my dealership telling me has the car i want waiting for me!!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i might just try selling that thing to carmax actually...you won't get what you'll get in a private sale, but at least it will be better than trading it in...