GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Price Question

GOLfAh

V/ IsLaNd bOi V/
Hey. I'm going to move to Vegas next month. The prices on the gti is kinda much so I'm planning to get one in california. Do you guys now how much they go for there? If you got one at cali could you tell me how much you got it for?

Also I am wanting a black magic, 6 sp., sunroof, maybe an 06..... Aloha and thanks... :thumbsup:

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
GOLfAh said:
Hey. I'm going to move to Vegas next month. The prices on the gti is kinda much so I'm planning to get one in california. Do you guys now how much they go for there? If you got one at cali could you tell me how much you got it for?

Also I am wanting a black magic, 6 sp., sunroof, maybe an 06..... Aloha and thanks... :thumbsup:

Always sounded like the people in Cali had a hard time getting dealers to move below MSRP?

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I just got a BM DSG w/ package 1 (so basically what you are looking for but in DSG). It had the votex body kit on it and the 18" Huffs... I got it for $1400 below MSRP. The dealer said he only had like $1500 in profit in the car (which of course meant he had like $2100 ish in profit) so we worked it out. Felt like I got a good deal...

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Fuzzbear said:
Always sounded like the people in Cali had a hard time getting dealers to move below MSRP?

True that! I ended up getting my car 1k over the MSRP OTD.