GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*** OSIR Design O-REST GT for Right Hand Drive MK5 Golf, GTI, Jetta & B6 Passat ***

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
*** OSIR Design O-REST GT for Right Hand Drive MK5 Golf, GTI, Jetta & B6 Passat ***

Hi all!

Finally there is a good OEM looking Custom stainless steel footrest for our RHD MK5 Golf, GTI & Jetta.

These are being shipped out from our HK location therefore shipping is very fast via HK Post Registered mail.

PLEASE ORDER HERE

Last edited:

Panman

Frequent Modder
Old news, Rennenhaus is our local sponsor (and OSIR agent).....

But thanks for thinking of us here in RHD land.

Silver Surfer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Will these fit onto the plastic one we get on the MY08 ?

Candyman, I'm sure there is a post discussing how forum members have fitted their foot rests over the top of the plastic one in the GTI. From memory The foot rest comes with screws but I'm sure one of the Sydney members have used some double sided tape so that it can be removed come resale.

Paul.

search foot rest, it should be the 3rd post by AUS-MK5

Last edited:

Jig

Flow Motion
Love to see similar for the R.

mrx

Connoisseur
Car(s)
2007 CW Golf GTI 5dr
Factor in the USD to AUD, International Shipping, Waiting Period..

GO RENNENHAUS!!

It's up to the individual where they buy from. I have bought from Parts4Euro and Rennenhaus before and was very pleased with both. The item I bought from Parts4Euro was shipped free to Australia and I had it in less than a week. Also, USD to AUD is sweet FA at the moment.

Parts4Euro.com

Ready to race!
Thank you for your previous order & support!

It's up to the individual where they buy from. I have bought from Parts4Euro and Rennenhaus before and was very pleased with both. The item I bought from Parts4Euro was shipped free to Australia and I had it in less than a week. Also, USD to AUD is sweet FA at the moment.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
rennenhaus.com.au & Parts4Euro.com FTW :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: