GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Paintless Dent Repair in Northwest Arkansas... Anyone?

Myfast_GTI

Super User
On Sunday, it was a very windy day, and I had taken my Mom out for Mothers Day... as she opened the passenger door on my GTI a gust of wind caught it, and it flung into a Honda Pilot... long story short, I have a nice crease in the edge of my door. I can't fault my Mom, since it was windy, it just really pissed me off, since my car is... was for the most part perfect. I can't find anyone locally, either on the internet, or in the Yellow Pages... I am thinking I may have to go to a more populated area like Tulsa or Springfield, MO to get this done.

gabymontague

Passed Driver's Ed
OMG, the same thing happened to me today.... This is the email I wrote to the dent guy..... From what he told me, it's really hard to do the edge. They can look at it, but it might have to go to a body shop.

to chad@dentdogs.com
date Feb 10, 2009 12:22 PM
subject Car Dent: Stupid B%(*!&% F*$@*&^ Co-Worker
mailed-by gmail.com

Hi Chad:

SO, today, I'm driving me and my co-worker around. ONE OF COURSE WHOM DOESNT GIVE A FLYING SHIT about her own posessions, why worry about someone elses', right?

Anyway, she SWANG my car door open on this big HUGE WHITE monstrosity of a car, and mine is BLACK. The paid didn't come of on my door thankfully, but it's BENT INWARD a little, just MILLMETERS

What PISSED me off is she had the NERVE to say, OH, that must have already been there! I barely touched that car. She KNEW I was pissed off the way I RAN over there.

THIS HAPPENED 7 MINUTES AGO! Thankfully, I kept your card from the place I get my car detailed. Never thinking I would EVER need to use it.

Enough of me griping about it, the edge of the door is just BENT in a little. How much would you charge just to BEND IT back into place? No paint or anything.... I just want it to look normal again. She said it was there before from someone else. I check this car BEFORE AND AFTER I get out of it EVERY DAY for the past 359 DAYS (yep, he's about to be 1) I've had it. I know this car, because it's my child, and the ever-so-minor dents because they're my grandchildren. Well, this is the WORST yet, and I just can't have it.

Is there anywhere I can bring it in to get an estimate? It seems like something I could unbend myself with a towel and pliers, BUT, I'd rather a professional to do it. Please provide me with info so we can set soemthing up.

Regards,
Gabriel Montague

PS: After it's fixed, NO ONE is riding in my car again. I'm going to have ALL the seats RIPPED out and replaced with SPEAKERS or something except the driver's seat.

OH, and if you needed to know, it's a 2008 VW GTI - Black Magic