GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Complete DMX Digital Lighting System (DJ/Club Lighting)

webdes03

Ready to race!
I am selling a complete intelligent DMX lighting system that was purchased for a mobile nightclub. This gear was purchased brand new and has only been used for 3 events. Everything has been stored in cases and bags and has been well maintained. I'm asking for $6,000 for the complete package valued at over $7,000. Pricing is negotiable, and I'm looking to move this equipment as soon as possible.

This would be ideal for bars, nightclubs, or DJ’s. Due to the weight a local purchase is preferred to avoid shipping. It's a squeeze, but everything will fit in a MkV GTI, so pickup or delivery could be arranged. If you're new to the world of intelligent lighting I will even offer some initial training or assistance in setting it up, or preprogram the controller so all you have to do is set it up , plug it in and go.

As I said, this equipment is practically brand new and has only been used for 3 events. The reason for selling is simply because my business partner moved out of the area. I'm currently paying loans on the gear and not using it, so decided it might be time to sell it.

Purpose-built custom touch screen PC control system (value roughly $2,500):
15” Elo Touch screen monitor
2.26Ghz Processor
512Mb Ram
USB BlueLight Mini X1 Lighting Controller with Software Capture 3D Lighting Visualization Software
Scene Setter 24 DMX Lighting Console

4 Chauvet Intimidator 2.0 moving mirrors
4 Chauvet Insignia 2.0 moving barrels
8 ColorSplash Jr. LED (two of the units each have a section of LED’s which is out, however the units still perform acceptably).
Spare LC2412 24 Channel DMX Controller
26 DMX Cables (mixture of 3 foot, 10 foot, and 25 foot lengths) Safety cables, c-clamps and power cords for applicable lights
3 On-Stage stands including 10’ Truss span Travel/Storage bags for all lights and truss
5 spare lamps for Intimidator/Insignia (lamps are installed in all fixtures, 5 additional lamps provided as spares)

Photos available: here

Please PM or email for more information!