GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Atlanta area VW dealers...which is best?

ParkerFE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
BMW M5
I live in Cumming and work in Norcross so both Jim Ellis and Gosset are convenient. l need a loaner car when I need service and/or repairs. Which dealer is best and why?

ParkerFE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
BMW M5
I went ahead and ordered a 2009 GTi with Autobahn, sunroof, 19" Huffs and Thunder Bunny kit from Jim Ellis...they were willing to confirm in writing that I would be given a loaner car when my car was in for service and/or warranty repairs...delivery is scheduled for the week of Sept 8th...

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
I bought mine from Heritage on Thornton road.

I had it in Jim Ellis in Marietta for the popping noise in front end last week. They fixed it, but I had a chip on the drivers door and ding on the right front fender when I picked it up. They did a good job yesterday/today in fixing it. They didn't complain, or try to play it off on me when I confronted them about it. I dropped it off yesterday morning to get them fixed, they called yesterday at 3:45 saying it wouldn't be done, and put me in a Toureg as a loaner over night. Picked my car up this morning about 11am, good as new.

Jim Ellis didn't want to work with me when I bought the car, thats why I went to Heritage who gave me what I wanted for my truck. Don't know how Heritage is service wise, but they're sales were good.