GOLFMKV

My new setup

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Here as follows

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/products/ListProduct.aspx?k1=2&k2=38&k3=149&pr=1973

I also had Nav+DVD player, i-pod adaptor, and 6CD changer from Kenwood installed. Cost a little money but a friend favored me with free installation.

couple of bad pics from tonite:

and yes, DVDs can be watched when in motion (i will not attempt it:biggrin: )

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Sweet dude, I like it. I have an eclipse avn 5495 double din in mine and it looks very similar. Its an awesome look when a screen fills that section for the radio. Does yours get kinda annoying at night tho, after a while with a bright screen? Mine does, i have to turn the screen off.

Anyways, nice setup. Props. :thumbup: :cool: :clap: :thumbsup: :w00t:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
scuderiavw said:
Here as follows

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/products/ListProduct.aspx?k1=2&k2=38&k3=149&pr=1973

I also had Nav+DVD player, i-pod adaptor, and 6CD changer from Kenwood installed. Cost a little money but a friend favored me with free installation.

couple of bad pics from tonite:

and yes, DVDs can be watched when in motion (i will not attempt it:biggrin: )

no one gives a shit about your POS dvd-nav unit...u need to stop posting on these forums....u arent welcomed here!

oh shit sorry...wrong person...lol :laugh:

good shots bro...u should see if u can actually get some better pics...would love to see what it actually looks like installed :headbang:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
HACBassoon said:
I thought you were serious for a second. Scared me. :bellyroll:

:laugh:

Scu and I kinda have this hate/love relationship...we bash each other and talk shit to one another here and there...figured it would be fitting for me to talk some shit to him...hopefully its all in good fun no harm is ment from it

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
That's killer! You better those eyes on the road buster!:wink:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
dammet, you have mods flowing everywhere. i remember a few months ago when you were completely stock...

...bastid. good job!

alf

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
alf said:
dammet, you have mods flowing everywhere. i remember a few months ago when you were completely stock...

...bastid. good job!

alf

thx, i decided to keep this car for quite sometimes, so modding it to my taste, just the wheels left, and we will be done hopefully.

Freek, no harm buddy, we are cool:thumbsup:

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Glad to know you guys are just kiddin'! haha. Also, scuderiavw, you need to update your sig with yet another awesome mod. :wink: :thumbup: :bow:

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I ripped my stereo out in the first week. The guys I work with in the install bay gave me crap like crazy!!! I pulled the head unit, stock speakers, threw in 2 10" type R, three amps, two caps, and a partridge in a pear tree all in one day. The best is to have comedies for long drives. Especialy ones you have seen so many times you do not need to look at it. Like stand up comedian dvd's...that's what I do. It helps to keep you awake. Oh yeah, and put the dimmer for the screen on automatic and it wont be so brite at night.

Das Fast

Passed Driver's Ed
The stereo display in my last car was too bright for highway driving, even when dimmed. It pissed me off. My solution was to buy a smoked windshield header from an auto parts store. It's clear smoked plastic film with no adhesive, but sticks on by static cling. I cut it to size, and keep it in my glovebox for drives on the highway when I want the display nice and dim. Works like a charm.