GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Know one appreciated VWs where i went.

GTivan72

Taka Take OFF
Car(s)
VW Mk5 GTI
So me and my buddies who all own sweet rides, (07 STI) (07 SI) (06 EVO) (05 RSX-s) (06 RX-8) and mine (06 GTI) went to Sacramento Speed way to time our cars and just to have fun. (btw i timed 15.824):biggrin: so has we were in line with the others cars awaiting out turn, everyone seemed to focus on all of my friends except mine, well i was like whatever ill just go over and hang out with my friends (by their cars) so i did and everyone was complimating (spelled wrong) my buddies cars, that made me feel like a 4th grader not getting picked in kickball:cry: my car was the only VW and i felt like knowing liked my car, ohh and all of my other friends cars a BONE stock! except for mine, I got a Euro plate, Forge DV and boost gage, i know its not a lot but still c'mon! :mad0259:

ohh and there was pure asian, maybe that was why

NOTE TO SELF: at least i get all the love here in this forum for having a GTI

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
You should probably learn how to spell basic English. Our cars are a lot more low key than your friends' cars. I think its great because we get less attention from po-po. You should probably practice launching and shifting fast, you should be able to get that time at least 1 sec faster.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
man I love how low key my rabbit is, even though its loud as hell it just kinda blends in, can't wait to get that stg 2 turbo on and really be sleepin

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
how do you run a 15.8 in a gti?! anyway, it was the same thing with my gti until i ran 14.07 and people quickly started to take an interest....

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
So me and my buddies who all own sweet rides, (07 STI) (07 SI) (06 EVO) (05 RSX-s) (06 RX-8) and mine (06 GTI) went to Sacramento Speed way to time our cars and just to have fun. (btw i timed 15.824):biggrin: so has we were in line with the others cars awaiting out turn, everyone seemed to focus on all of my friends except mine, well i was like whatever ill just go over and hang out with my friends (by their cars) so i did and everyone was complimating (spelled wrong) my buddies cars, that made me feel like a 4th grader not getting picked in kickball:cry: my car was the only VW and i felt like knowing liked my car, ohh and all of my other friends cars a BONE stock! except for mine, I got a Euro plate, Forge DV and boost gage, i know its not a lot but still c'mon! :mad0259:

ohh and there was pure asian, maybe that was why

NOTE TO SELF: at least i get all the love here in this forum for having a GTI

Hey man, I'll be in town starting monday. I will come out with you to sac speedway next time and I will check out your ride over their's :thumbsup:. Just lemme know next time you go. A 15.8 is a lil slow for our cars, but if you're new its not bad.

GTivan72

Taka Take OFF
Car(s)
VW Mk5 GTI
yeah it was my 1st time running on the tracks, I know my car can run faster than a 15.8, I just also have to have a better reaction time. But u think next wed may14 there going to be a vw meet there.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Don't fret. Understated can be good.

That time is piss poor btw.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
yeah it was my 1st time running on the tracks, I know my car can run faster than a 15.8, I just also have to have a better reaction time. But u think next wed may14 there going to be a vw meet there.

Yeah I'm in. I just need to know where it is at lol, never been and lived there for 19 years. If i can get the address i have a gps

labelskate

Deutschland MKV
Car(s)
mkv gti

reaction time has nothing to do with your quarter mile time. it is all about your 60 ft and your trap speed really.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
well i have never been to a drag so i will stink it up with you lol

GTivan72

Taka Take OFF
Car(s)
VW Mk5 GTI
well yeah ill let u know if i decided to go, i gotta check my work schedule and see if i have the day off first, andif for some reason i cant go theres drag races every week! so yeah im sure will meet up some day. cant wait!

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
It's a VW, people aren't going to wet their pants when they see one.

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
If "representing" is what you want, then you should have bought a WRX.