GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Navigation

VDubbers

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTi
I am getting ready to pick up a aftermarket indash navi. I am gonna do a double din. I have been looking at the AVIC Z1, kenwood 8017 w/ nav box, or the alpine setup. the alpine setup is a little out of my price range. I am trying to stay in the below $1500. :help:

Are there any others that i am not looking at? The Eclipse is way too much.

If u have any of these units let me know what u like and what u dont like about them. Or what one you would get.

Thanks

Last edited:

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
I know you don't want to spend that much, but I have an Eclipse AVN 5495, and I love it. So, if your not loving any of the others, you might want to save up a lil' more. I dunno tho, im sure theres plenty other great systems out there for cheaper. You won't dissapointed with an Eclipse tho, if that helps any. :wink:

exS4

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
`06 GTi
What TrimRing?

HACBassoon said:
I know you don't want to spend that much, but I have an Eclipse AVN 5495, and I love it. So, if your not loving any of the others, you might want to save up a lil' more. I dunno tho, im sure theres plenty other great systems out there for cheaper. You won't dissapointed with an Eclipse tho, if that helps any. :wink:

What did You do for a TrimRing?
I haven't been able to find a proper TrimRing for mine...

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
I'm not really sure, sorry. I had an installer do it for me.... i know, i know.. :thumbdown: :frown: haha. Would taking a pic help any?

exS4

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
`06 GTi
Yup!

HACBassoon said:
I'm not really sure, sorry. I had an installer do it for me.... i know, i know.. :thumbdown: :frown: haha. Would taking a pic help any?
Sure! a Pic would be great! Can You ask Your installer too?
Thanx so-much! :headbang:

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Make Friends with somebody that has a discount!! Best Buy/Tweeter/etc....