GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

spring valley??

the1withpaddles

Go Kart Champion
hey guys, i was just wonderering if any of you north jersey-ans go to the crazy car meets up in spring valley NY every wed. and sunday. We usually get kicked out of there pretty quick tho so everyone comes to the last rest-stop in NJ on the garden state parkway. I live in wayne and it takesme about 25 minutes to get there. I'd love to see some more mkv guys there, because the only vw's are a handfull of r32's and 6-10 mk4's

the1withpaddles

Go Kart Champion
its crazyyy man, about 100-150 cars show up...anything from bubble back swapped civics to a carrera gt to saleen mustangs to 500 hp tt's and theres one japanese chick with a 830 hp skyline that shows up usually. i went this sunday and the rundown is kinda like this 10-15 srt-4's, 10-15 evo's, 30-40 of all kinds of audi's (mostly s4's, chipped a4's, chipped a3's, some crazy s8's), gti's out of the asssssss (no mkv's tho) crazyyy r32's, carrera gt (saw only once) old gto's, old camaro's, a bunch of hooked up wrx's, 3000gt's, vw corrados & sciroccos and like 100 other sick cars

but the best part is that the guys block off the parkway and race from 40mph rolls, and everyone lines up on the guardrail and watch...and theres like a good 400 people that show up

theres a 50/50 chance that youre going to be challenged by someone..which is always fun haha

the1withpaddles

Go Kart Champion
yea zerogt i got rjs5689 to check it out tonight, wednesdays are alright its kinda calm but on sundays its like insanely crazy..you have to stay late to see all the races and the wagers are from 1000$ - 2500$ unless someone wants to race you for good ol' fun haha

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
the1withpaddles said:
yea zerogt i got rjs5689 to check it out tonight, wednesdays are alright its kinda calm but on sundays its like insanely crazy..you have to stay late to see all the races and the wagers are from 1000$ - 2500$ unless someone wants to race you for good ol' fun haha

how late is late, and is this at the last reststop on the garden state pkwy?

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I went their tonight, although i was at the montvaile rest stop cause the cops threw everybody outta spring valley; Then cops came to the rest stop around 12:15ish and i left there. Still, it was a great time! There were a huge amount of cars there, next week i just hope to see some more MKV's. Everyone in the area should definatly attend.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
zerogt86 said:
I went their tonight, although i was at the montvaile rest stop cause the cops threw everybody outta spring valley; Then cops came to the rest stop around 12:15ish and i left there. Still, it was a great time! There were a huge amount of cars there, next week i just hope to see some more MKV's. Everyone in the area should definatly attend.
Hey, yea sorry i coudlnt make it down. On the wasy home i cheked and the drive was almost an hour from where i was staying. Next week ill def try and make it down.