GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone instal the Kamei Tailight Masks?

icculus

Oval Champion
Car(s)
M
http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=1330

I wish there where more photos, I dont know how I feel about them (I have a UG MKV)

Any input would be great. Thanks!

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I actually think they look pretty decent. But the factory tail lights also look pretty decent...:iono:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I'm right where you are Icculus. I have a UG and I've seen those before online. I think it's something I would have to see in person to really know whether or not I liked it. Maybe that means I'll have to order them and find out...

tango1

Drag Racing Champion
i suggest not getting these, they are ugly

stock lights are damn nice already.. no need to go ruin them by putting a mask on it , it will just make yer car look rice

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
tango1 said:
i suggest not getting these, they are ugly

stock lights are damn nice already.. no need to go ruin them by putting a mask on it , it will just make yer car look rice

I actually think it's pretty European. I've seen it on lot's of Euro Golfs in Performance VW magazine.

Nikerey

Darkness
i really like the look of those, very R34. But they are freaking expensive, once you paint them you could have bought R32 tails.

icculus

Oval Champion
Car(s)
M
i wish i could find more pictures. the masks make such a huge change in the look of the car, i just dont know how i feel about it.

and i really disagree with the "too rice" thing, they are very euro and clean looking.

GTI2007

icculus said:
i wish i could find more pictures. the masks make such a huge change in the look of the car, i just dont know how i feel about it.

and i really disagree with the "too rice" thing, they are very euro and clean looking.

I totally agree with you on the very euro and clean look of those Kamei taillight covers and I also found some more pics of them on the net.

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 1,606
  • 44906_Golf_X1_carac_hinten_468px.jpg
    44906_Golf_X1_carac_hinten_468px.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 985
  • Bilder-Homepage-071.jpg
    Bilder-Homepage-071.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,574
  • Essen 307.jpg
    Essen 307.jpg