GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Elmhurst,IL I know youre out there!

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
So I have noticed lately that on Norht Ave and 83, a lot of mkv's cross by there and in uptown Elmhurst. Since I live in Elmhurst, Id like to know if anyone that lives in or very close to Elmhurst owns a mkv and think about having a meeting in uptown.....plus, what are some good race shops? I know GRD is good but is there another one?

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
So I have noticed lately that on Norht Ave and 83, a lot of mkv's cross by there and in uptown Elmhurst. Since I live in Elmhurst, Id like to know if anyone that lives in or very close to Elmhurst owns a mkv and think about having a meeting in uptown.....plus, what are some good race shops? I know GRD is good but is there another one?

dubwerks, and mobile one. those are the only ones that i know from the top of my head i'm sure there is more.

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
How is Mobile One? I checked out the website and it looks good but a little weird....lot of parts for mkv's?

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
i take north to 83 everyday when i go to work. i know there is a shop the specializes in euros down by higgins and 83 but i cant think of the nameof it right at the moment

i think the shop your talking about is Renn-art.

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
Thanks a lot Raphael! Ill def give them a call! I def think we have to find everyone in this area and meet up cause Im sick of seeing the EVO and WRX packs....we need a GTI group around here!!! haha

spdfrek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07rabbit, 91Gti
I an just east of elmhurst in northlake. Mobile One does good work. I know he hasn't updated his website in a long time buy Jay knows his ish. Does everything from oil changes to full motor swaps.

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
there's a b dubbs in elmhurst right?? you prob see me i'm there almost every weekend haha. RS baby!!

ldourlaingti

I fall down some times
Car(s)
08 bmp gti
Thanks for all the great feedback guys! I really wanted some responses cause I see like 2 or 3 everyday in Elmhurst. Also, thanks for the shops flipside!

BurninRubber, by any chance is yours parked by b-dubs? Cause thats the one I see most often along with a red one, and a white one

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
yea i usually park right in front of b-dubbs but i'm reflex silver. and i have a vanity plate. anybody going to HIN this weekend?? anybody feeling a gti photoshoot?