GOLFMKV

Anyone get GTAIV?

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker

crash331

Photographer
Car(s)
2008 GTI BM 4dr 6MT
Sorry, didn't even know there was a video game section. Figured Off Topic/Misc didn't need to be further maginalized.

Strmtrpr

Censored
si i have it. kinda just like the older games. not worth $60. bit more animation and language i guess.

but it sucks that you cant do split screen 2 player online.

also the text on that stupid phone is too small on any TV smaller than 60inch

LOLwhat?

Kind of a odd opinion on the game considering it is a GTA game so it is gonna have to be like the old ones....this time with better graphics and multiplayer....kind of like the old saying if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Its the same with a good game like Gran Turismo....it has been the same game for many many years but still....it is a great game that sells tons.

Also if you cant read the text I recommend seeing a eye docter...I only have a 32 inch TV and I can read it fine sitting a good amount away from it :bellyroll:

All in all I am not saying it is a GODLY game, or that everyone should run out and buy it now. If your a fan of the series you will love it...I know I do and all the people playing it online do.

I do agree on one point though...it would have been cool to have some kind of local multiplayer. Not everyone wants to play online with the 12 year olds that run rampant on Xbox Live :rolleyes:

TarmacSpecial

Terror On Two Wheels
Car(s)
2008 Volkswagen GTI
also the text on that stupid phone is too small on any TV smaller than 60inch

The size of the text can be changed to a larger one.

That being said, the default size looks fine on my 24" Widescreen LCD display.

Lucidity

Marx
I hit 12 hours today.

vantage

Ready to race!
Anyone who says it's the same as older GTA games is a friggen idiot, sorry. This is by far the most immersive, detailed game I have ever played, the sheer scale of the game is mind boggling when you consider the size and detail of the city, the storyline, the dialogue, hundreds of character models, radio, tv, internet, side missions, side games and the animations are great.

Lucidity

Marx
Anyone who says it's the same as older GTA games is a friggen idiot, sorry. This is by far the most immersive, detailed game I have ever played, the sheer scale of the game is mind boggling when you consider the size and detail of the city, the storyline, the dialogue, hundreds of character models, radio, tv, internet, side missions, side games and the animations are great.

Well the core game play itself (thus far I'm at 28%) feels just like GTA3. The game is just much more detailed, much to the point where it feels like a whole new level.

vantage

Ready to race!
To me the older GTA's felt like they were merely resembling a real city but they weren't convincing at all. Ppl were just walking around aimlessly and you would constantly see the same character models and ppl would say the same one-liners over and over. This time the city actually feels like a true to life city, there's garbage blowing around and ppl are actually doing things, everyone is going about their business without you having to do anything, if you just take the time to walk around the city you see some really impressive things.