GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who wants to ride in Germany? "MEET"

cubanbiohazard

Car(s)
Black 4D GTI MkV
I got my car a couple of months ago and I would like to get together with some Golf owners here in Germany. Let me know if you would be interested in getting together for a BBQ and some :happyanim: fun on 4 wheels.

Ruben

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
i wish i was back in germ i would i will be on leave though end of jun

cubanbiohazard

Car(s)
Black 4D GTI MkV
Yeah man let me know. I will be here at least till 2010 hopefully till 2012 so come back soon.

cubanbiohazard

Car(s)
Black 4D GTI MkV
Yeah man... is that a track? here is my cell 0176 8009 9745 give me a call some time.

golfboy_mk5

Lux GTI
i'm from luxembourg, 20km from trier ....

cubanbiohazard

Car(s)
Black 4D GTI MkV
Hey man I want to go visit Luxenbourg if you give me you number I can call you up when ever I go out there.

cubanbiohazard

Car(s)
Black 4D GTI MkV
no I'm in kaiserslautern but if you are down I can ride over there or you can come to k-town. let me know if you are interested. This past summer I couldn't get in touch with any body to go ride but next year I want to go to some car shows and stuff.

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
ill be back in 2 weeks in wiesbaden but i live in heidelberg!!!. ill atay in contry for a bout 2 weeks then go on block leave for 2 weeks. after that im game!!! you guys still around??

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
im back who is down for going to hockenheim ring tomorrow wich is sunday the 8th of march