GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurotreffen Aftermath

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
Hey everyone. not a horrible turn out with the rain and such. good to see other people like myself waited the rain out. turned out to be a great night. unfortunetly i didnt bring a camera and i didnt run my car (was slightly intoxicated most of the night). so if anyones got pics post em up.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
Hey Colin. Nice meeting all you guys. Sorry I had to dip out on you guys I got a call and had to take off. We'll definitely have to have a GTG again, it was a good time. It could be the last time I ever see a Bus run a 15 sec 1/4...LOL

mog3618

Ready to race!
The show was definitely fun.. Worth the drive up a hundred times.. Thank God I didnt break down cause I was a bit worried on my last run when I couldnt get it into gear and had to drive back to a parking space in 3rd.

A little brake fluid and I was able to drive back home. Seems that I screwed up a syncro.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
I was going to head over there but I got caught up helping my buddy do a rear disc brake conversion on his civic. By the time we finished it was too late to head over to the other coast. Sounds like it was fun though.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
i also did the VWs Over The Skyway on sunday. insane turnout. def worth it. we need more MKVs next year though. there were maybe 4 MKVs there out of over 300 VWs

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
I was goign to head out to that, but was way to busy at home. Was it like sitting in a traffic jam the entire time? Becasue I get my fill of that through out the week...lol

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
hey guys been thinking about getting a group of MKV 's together on a bi-weekly basis you know to hang out and just talk everyone brings drinks and whatnot .. colin im sure u would be down with it and im sure u could help me out on getting some guys out and girls

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
hey guys been thinking about getting a group of MKV 's together on a bi-weekly basis you know to hang out and just talk everyone brings drinks and whatnot .. colin im sure u would be down with it and im sure u could help me out on getting some guys out and girls

yea its not too hard to get people to come out for meets. start a threat up and see who responds. make it into a poll for people in the area. put it in the southeast thread. :w00t:

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
Did any other MKV race at the track cause i did horrible and I want to give the track another go at fixxfest. When its nice and dry/sprayed down so I don't have an excuse to say I ran a 14.5 with a 60 of 2.4................