GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 GTI w/DSG Reflex Silver

Cactus

Ready to race!
2006 GTI w/DSG Reflex Silver (price reduced)

I have a 2006 RS 3 door w/DSG and pkg. 1 (XM sat. radio) for sale. It has H&R Sport Springs and Koni Adjustable shocks, Euro light switch, drivers side under seat drawer, aspherical mirrors, Home Link, Euro front lip, Monster Mats and 2 pairs of carpeted mats, 50% tint and clear side markers (photos show before tint).

The car looks showroom new! It only has 6 or 7 small rock chips and NO other body damage. The 17" wheels have never been curbed. It has had regular washings and detailing by me, as well as all services (oil changes and tire rotations every 5000 miles) and yearly brake fluid changes. This car has been driven only by me, a 52 y.o. male. The mileage is currently 18,300.

The ONLY issues with the car are one tire with a slow leak (5 lbs/week) that the tire shop couldn't locate and a small crack in the stock engine cover. It's been a great car, the only reason I'm selling is that family circumstances require that I get a sedan.

Price reduced to $16,900 for the car and all extras. Will consider ALL reasonable offers.

Last edited: