GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Florida Paint/Body Shop Recommendation?

StrangeUsername

SOCOM: Confrontation FTW
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI MkV
Know of any reputable paint/body shops in South Florida where I can have my stock lowers painted? I called Gunther VW in Coconut Creek (where I purchased the my GTI) and they quoted me $800. Thanks in advance for the help. :bow:

StrangeUsername

Car(s)
2008 VW GTI MkV
I've considered doing it myself, but I'd like to weigh the "reasonable price" vs do-it-myself option before making a decision. If I were more nandy/comfortable with painting I'd do it myself - but it would be a first time for me.

BadGTI

Ready to race!
Know of any reputable paint/body shops in South Florida where I can have my stock lowers painted? I called Gunther VW in Coconut Creek (where I purchased the my GTI) and they quoted me $800. Thanks in advance for the help. :bow:

Where are you located in FL? My friend always has an extra stock kit and to have it painted I think he charges $400 plus your stock kit. If your interested I can find out a deffinate price.

StrangeUsername

Car(s)
2008 VW GTI MkV
I'm located in Sunrise, FL which is in Broward County. I see you're in Lakeland - where is your buddy located?

BadGTI

Ready to race!

endless84

go speedracer
Car(s)
07 white wabbit
theres a place in kendall my buddy owns a shop called d&j customs might want to check them out i know he is good i went to school with him tell him keith sent u

Beserkr

Ready to race!
I would like to know as well, if someone in SFL could recommend a shop with decent pricing on painting the stock lowers it be greatly apreciated:thumbsup:. I'm located in miami but i have no problem driving to broward.

CharlieH

Ready to race!
Anyone use Accurate Collision of Pompano?

I need someone to fix my lowers. I sanded them and had them sprayed on the cheap with PPB candy white LB9A and the color doesn't match.

I called Accurate Collision they said they can match it. Sounds like they know what they're doing.

Anyone use them before?

Thanks
Charlie