GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK5 ESP Shirt!

nijia555

Car(s)
MY2008 TR GTI
hey guys whats up? I had an idea for a shirt that I thought all of us MK5 guys would like so I got some printed up.

These are printed on American Apparel Tees, and I think we can all relate to the design of the shirt.

They are $15 for local guys, and $18 shipped. Let me know what you think. My email address is Akeem.Adeniji@Gmail.com

Blocko

Rabblerouser
it's cool, but the logo is way too big

felix_r32

racecar
very nice idea but next time put a MKV or a VW sign so people will show more interest. I am sure other cars have that feature also.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I thought you had to be a Sponsor in order to advertise/sell stuff other than a Classified Forum sales post???

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
I don't see the harm in him selling shirts....... It's not like it is a car part, and it is in the classifieds. I hope they don't bust your balls man :) I would like one of these shirts if the logo was a little smaller and more yellowish like the display. But maybe yellow is too expensive? hahaha

Elixxur

My car is a scorpion
Car(s)
R32
LMAO I like it! You should put the words ESP on the other side haha I'd get it if it had something on the back. I like shirts with double sided logos.