GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My installation...!!

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Not bad.....just wondering still if that rear board with the speakers on it vibrates like crazy.

plac

GTI Master
hella sweet work. too bad its mixed in w 9 pages of spanish. put all the pics in a row on one page and then we're rockin.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
How's the sound? Is there too much accoustics going on in that rear area to where it gives a muffled sound or not? Also, can't you get a cut out piece to go under that stereo head unit so that you have a little storage area there where it's a plain flat surface. Don't get me wrong, your set up looks bad ass. I just think the stereo would look a little nicer with a tray under it. Or is that a bad idea?

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
Whoa that is fuckin bad ass. Looks like you've got two Open Air subs... I wonder how that sounds, did you really measure out all the required cu. in. for using the trunk as the enclosure? Looks good anyways!

steve-d

Go Kart Champion
Hi,
I love what you have done, I don't suppose you will be able to provide a few measurements?

I have tried this before and always make it to big to fit into the boot, I am far from being a pro, like the maker of this, again well done.

plac

GTI Master
I think this is the best MK5 stereo ive seen yet done by a regular person, and not a company.

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
loccusst said:
Not bad.....just wondering still if that rear board with the speakers on it vibrates like crazy.
me too, also the effect of the subs output on the rear of the other speakers,

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I also noticed you and some others have all of your tire tools in a styrofoam circle thing ontop of the tire. Mine is in styrofoam on the passanger side that surrounds the tire to create a false floor. What's with that????