GOLFMKV

Get rid of MKV vs... section

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
It's purely a flame fest... I see nothing worth while in that section... you can't post anything without being flamed and the majority of the responses are purely insults.

I see nothing positive that it brings to the site.

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
never had any of my threads flamed in there... as long as people stop posting stupid shit like "stock dsg gti vs bugatti veyron" and then going on to post how they took it from a 3rd gear roll.

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
I think it's hilarious. It's an excellent litmus test for douchbaggery on here. I never ever street race or post in there, but some of those threads are priceless! Same formula for every post:

Drawn out story.... talks shit about the competition.... someone defends competition, talks shit about OP.... small fire ignites.... someone defends OP and VW...... flames are rampant.... thread closed. I love it :biggrin:

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
I veto the movement(even though I don't have veto power)

If theres no section for racing it's going to all end up in the track/autox section anyway. It's a fairly unique section and it's great that the admins have given us the forum. This is the internets, flaming IS going to happen, if not in the vs. section then elsewhere, it's a fact of life. If you don't like the forum then the solution is simple: Don't go in!

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
racing in a straight line takes no talent and posting "your kill" is even gayer

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
"All content in this forum is for entertainment purposes only and considered to be fictional accounts"

I like the entertainment I get from these phantom races :lol:

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
"All content in this forum is for entertainment purposes only and considered to be fictional accounts"

I like the entertainment I get from these phantom races :lol:

I have to admit, it is quite fun posting silly comments in that area. :lol:

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I agree, it gets pretty ridiculous in there.

but someone mentioned, just don't look through that section of the forums.

I do though, hell even sometimes I contribute in those threads but it's whatever. no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.