GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic @ Towers Shoppes Tonight!!

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
Unitronic will be at Towers in Ft Laudy tonight chipping cars for 550$ for stg1 if im not mistaking..I just spoke with stephano and he filled me in while having his car flashed at the Unitronic dealer in Miami. I REALLY WANT TO DO IT..I just have to debate if I want to drop 550 tonight ,LOL..even tho its well worth it..anyone else intrested or at least going to Towers tnite?

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
SCRATCH THIS...THEY ARENT GOING TO MAKE IT TNITE I WAS JUST INFORMED DUE TO NO INTERNET ACCESS =(

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
Get the chip tho man. well worth the $550. you can do it.

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
Get the chip tho man. well worth the $550. you can do it.

i will sooner or later! i cant wait! im going to do APR, there in boca raton and im in jupiter, there the closes. either going to get APR in boca or sound and performance aka chris greens shop....are u chipped?

gymkapp

Car(s)
2008 Jetta Wolfsburg
Im up in Coral Springs and just got a Jetta Wolfsburg last weekend,looking into the chip ,that seems around the average price,what exactly would I expect to gain from it? Do you guys meet up often around here?

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
the mkv's have a wolfsberg ed? post up a pic!

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
Im up in Coral Springs and just got a Jetta Wolfsburg last weekend,looking into the chip ,that seems around the average price,what exactly would I expect to gain from it? Do you guys meet up often around here?

i didnt know the mkv jetta had a wolfie..my friends got a black mk4 wolfie...got a pic? post it up! whats the diff with wolf on the mkvs?

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
hmmm, maybe cause u posted over ur limit? email it...flatsfisherman10@aol.com

generic83

lol wheel spin
i will sooner or later! i cant wait! im going to do APR, there in boca raton and im in jupiter, there the closes. either going to get APR in boca or sound and performance aka chris greens shop....are u chipped?

Go to chris green's shop. The place in boca is horrible. Its worth the extra 15 minute drive.

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
Where is Chris' shop? What is it called? Emailing the pics now

sound and performance....im going to go for sure! what software does he offer? APR i know...what else?

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
Go to chris green's shop. The place in boca is horrible. Its worth the extra 15 minute drive.

velocity factor is SHIT! i know, they eff me everytime i go....im going to chris greens place for sure! nothing but good things i hear about that man and his shop!