GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

halo movie

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
so does anyone have any more news? my mate showed me the trailer for it today and the 8 min start of it but i cant seem to dig up any recent news

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Shit that looks a lot like the game, blood splatter and all.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
wait a second. dude, that shit was an opening or a show on the discovery channel. i remember seeing tha ta long time ago before the halo 3 release.

as real as it may look, without a press release all these phony trailers are garbage.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I believe there were trailor and movie buzz talks about 2 years ago for this. Then there was some disagreement with Bill and some others or something and it was put on the back shelf. Not sure if it was finances or rights or what. But it's been dragged out for a while now. Sorry I can't remember, it's been so long.

BTW, I'm at work and I can't see the links. Are they actually new trailors saying it's coming out? Or are these based off the same old buzz talk?

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
If this were to ever happen just don't let it end up like Doom....special effects were okay, but the movie BLEW!!!!!

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Car(s)
BMP GTI
NOT FAKE! I designed all the packaging for Halo 3 and after the second Game's release Microsoft optioned a screenplay and shopped it to all studios. Fox bought it and signed on this cool South African director Nick something. Unfortunately the script had very little of Master Chief in it, and the budget began to sky-rocket so it was put on hold. Of course $300 million in sales the first week re-inspired them, and recent Buzz is that a re-write is in the works. I assume my company would work on the campaign (Bungie loves us) so I'll let y'all know what happens. The SFX were done in a guy's house but it was shot in NEw Zealand and is still a valid tease used to coincide with H3's release. Safe Bruvs

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^Interesting....It would be cool it it does come out.