GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI/R32 Party in Kalamazoo, MI May 10th

mattsiebert

So, I'm gonna go ahead and be optimistic that the weather will hold up here...so here you all go. I live 10 miles outside Kalamazoo, MI on a decent size lake. I'm planning on having a get together with whoever wants to come. Ya know, the usual, beer, pop, burgers, pizza...and maybe some tofu dogs for all our vegetarian friends. I plan on Saturday May 10th. I know I said GTI or R32 but if you got a cool GLI Jetta or whatever, swing on by. If you don't bring your VW you better be sporting a Porsche, Lambo or Ferrari which I will get to drive around the lake.
So, Saturday May 10th my lake cottage in Richland, MI. To make this a go I'm gonna throw out a number...10. Please email or PM me if you are absolutely serious about attending. If by May 4th I don't have 10 people planning on coming it's off and I shall try this again later this summer with a bit more advance planning. This of course is not limited to only the Michigan boys and girls. If you are from anywhere on the Midwest board and just wanna party with nuts like me and talk cars, my door is open. However, the pad is small. You are more than welcome to pitch a tent and camp but on the inside I only have a couch and a spare mattrace. If this sounds like fun or you got suggestions to make this even better, drop me a line. I really don't check my board mailbox much so please email me at mattsiebert@hotmail.com and put VW or something in the subject line as you will more than likely end up in the junk mail folder. Hope to see as many of you as possible on the 10th. Cheers
Matthias

mattsiebert

also...

i'm working on a catchy name that people might remember and wonder if maybe someday there will be a part 2. anyone out there can think of something bring it. even better, if you can come up with a sweet design i'll have t-shirts made up for everyone coming. cost of the t-shirt will be one six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon...in bottles. I see you walk in with beer in a can as payment your Stage 3 APR GTI will go straight off the dock...i think i read this lake is up to 90 feet deep....