GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

any south Florida members wanna meet this afternoon? stage2

ssabripo

a/v guru
Car(s)
08 GTI
want to see how my stage2 sounds and compares, etc :drinking:

anyone in the broward county area with revo or apr stage2? I'm free from the wifey this afternoon.

ssabripo

a/v guru
Car(s)
08 GTI
where is the south florida croo?

Redstripe

Banned
Car(s)
CW GTI
how about stage 1? lol

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
look on these sites:

sflmkv.com

or

volksaudi.com

tattooedMKV

dubber
Car(s)
07 candy white MKV
well damn if i would have seen this earlier i live in plantation but i am having a problem with the headlights my driverside headlight lock ring on my hid's is broke so the bulb will not stay in

ssabripo

a/v guru
Car(s)
08 GTI
well...maybe during the week again

I drove around, went on 595 and 75, and boy, now that the ECU is adapted, this thing ROCKS! the most impressive thing is the top end torque....I just cruise at 70mph and just press the gas and it moves! no need to downshift.

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
i'll run

tattooedMKV

dubber
Car(s)
07 candy white MKV
well during the week i work 430 till 2am so maybe next weekend andor when are you goin to run me

t.c. gtimkv

Steath mode
Car(s)
07 UG MKV 4door
bro I think tattoed dub is going to smoke you. I know this guy and his mod list aint fake. as for andor I saw him put down the highest numbers on dyno day at usp. you could also check with unitedgti he's running unitronics and is the "self proclaimed" fastest non bt mkv in south fl. and he's out by you.
as soon as my hand is healed and I can drive we'll hook up since you thought revo was weak:biggrin:

tattooedMKV

dubber
Car(s)
07 candy white MKV
sounds good to me tony hope the hand heals up fast all 4 of us will meet up for some runs i'll get stefano "unitedgrey" to come out