GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group buy Toronto?

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
Well I want to do a group buy and save some cash on something. I am looking into APR stage 2 exaust 3" turbo back sport. Anyone in?

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
I dont know yet, I was thinking of H2SPORT in georgetown ontario plus they ship out if you cant pick it up. Got my chip done ther and stuff, but im not sure if they will give a discount cuz I dont know how much apr sells it to them. They are a official distubitor for apr tho, so if anyone wants to contact them go to www.h2sport.com

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
LiquidG said:
I dont know yet, I was thinking of H2SPORT in georgetown ontario plus they ship out if you cant pick it up. Got my chip done ther and stuff, but im not sure if they will give a discount cuz I dont know how much apr sells it to them. They are a official distubitor for apr tho, so if anyone wants to contact them go to www.h2sport.com

what chip did you get?? Can we please meet up, I want to see how the chip is before I buy it. I'm thinking of getting Revoed this week.

pvantienen

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I would LOVE a group buy on REVO

I live in the east end and I know Cedarbrae Volkswagen is a REVO dealer. I have spoken with George their parts guy, good guy. Worth looking into a REVO group buy? I am willing to call if there is interest.

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
Sent you a pm 07_bm_gti, sure you can try ot my gti.

PVANTIENEN APR might be less power but revo and giac try to get to much power out of our turbo. Somone posted graphs of revo bogging down the turbo wile apr was nice and smooth. If its a lease and you dont care get revo but if you want to keep you car for 5-8 years and not have problems get apr.