GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI VS CIVIC (suprised me)

GTI689

Oval Champion
From 60 in 3rd gear hit it i started 2 pull .. then he passed me and kept going??? WTF?? A old hatchback civic with a fartcan so loud it makes your ears bleed took a GTI?? I guess thats v-tec or you? He must of had some serious mods or maybe nos? I dont know i never thought i would get beat by a ricer, i pull up at the light

me- Nice car bro
him-thanks (as he rolls his eyes)
me- What do you have done?
him- Stock
me- Oh realy??
him- No not realy.. (rolls his eyes and takes off...)

wow what a fag, i was just trying to be freindly:iono:

I think its time for a chip =)

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
hahah... civics can be so highly modified on the inside... you can't really know how fast it is. I once showed a pix of my friend's Ek hatch. 450 whp... will out run most cars on the streets. On the outside, the car looks like it's 10 years old.

I hate loud exhausts. They sound bad both out and inside

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Amier said:
From 60 in 3rd gear hit it i started 2 pull .. then he passed me and kept going??? WTF?? A old hatchback civic with a fartcan so loud it makes your ears bleed took a GTI?? I guess thats v-tec or you? He must of had some serious mods or maybe nos? I dont know i never thought i would get beat by a ricer, i pull up at the light

me- Nice car bro
him- Stock
me- Oh realy??

haha...sorry bro i had to laugh....i used to do the same shit when i had my Si

some kid would pull up next to me...he thinkin "ok this kid aint got no turbo no supercharger...ill whip em"

light turns green and im gone...my car ran low 13's with a fully worked motor high 12's with a little blue bottle

they would pull up to me at the next light they could...ask me what was done...and i would say I/H/E/clutch...and dip...lol

sorry Amier...but South Florida has too many worked civics too already know u are going to beat it as soon as u pull up to the light....maybe the next civic u find u will beat :headbang:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
EG hatch is very night weight, honda's are light weight, equippd with a high-revving motor will compare to the torque on our car. while were still shifting with our 6-speed tranny, they are just pulling away with theyre long 5-speed gear ratios and higher redlines.

dont hate on the fart can because u got beat. our GTI's cant beat everything.

alf

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Amier said:

me- Nice car bro
him- Stock
me- Oh realy??

Sounds like he sprayed on you, which I think is a pussy move, becasue without the bottle it would be a brick. I had a new accord spray on me when we were neck and neck and that is the only reason why he pulled ahead and I am chipped. By the way it was the 2dr coupe ex-v6 with a exhaust and some sort of nitrous kit. I think with all of those mods I did farly well. The point is you just never know what some of these little hondas have inside.! :headbang:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
jaydubz said:
Sounds like he sprayed on you, which I think is a pussy move, becasue without the bottle it would be a brick. I had a new accord spray on me when we were neck and neck and that is the only reason why he pulled ahead and I am chipped. By the way it was the 2dr coupe ex-v6 with a exhaust and some sort of nitrous kit. I think with all of those mods I did farly well. The point is you just never know what some of these little hondas have inside.! :headbang:
if you have the means to win a race, then more power to the person. its an option and a choice to have nitrous. and if u got it more power to ya.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
alf said:
if you have the means to win a race, then more power to the person. its an option and a choice to have nitrous. and if u got it more power to ya.

not trying to turn this into a debate but just wanted to put my insight to poweradders

but im gonna agree with Alf

using nitrous is just like adding a turbo or supercharger to your car that didnt have one already

as for the case with a honda..they dont come with a turbo stock like we do...so him adding a nitrous to his car is just making up the power that we have stock...nothing more

if u think adding nitrous is for bitches...well then adding a turbo to a car that didnt have one stock is being a bitch...and frankly im a bitch...ive used nitrous on 2 of my cars before...plus a built motor..lol

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
MKVboi said:
How long will the engines last?

with nitrous?

if so...i had nitrous in my car for almost 3 years...used it every weekend and used it every other wednesday or friday at the track...i sometimes we through 2 10lbs bottles a weekend

the car started out with a 80 shot dry...then after i built my motor i used 100 shot wet

as long as nitrous is installed correctly and u use proper gas and proper ignition stuff nitrous will be fine for an extended period of time

MKVboi

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Freek said:
with nitrous?

if so...i had nitrous in my car for almost 3 years...used it every weekend and used it every other wednesday or friday at the track...i sometimes we through 2 10lbs bottles a weekend

the car started out with a 80 shot dry...then after i built my motor i used 100 shot wet

as long as nitrous is installed correctly and u use proper gas and proper ignition stuff nitrous will be fine for an extended period of time

Wow, I thot they would go after 3 months, lol

Wonder if any1 used nitrous on the 2.0 FSI yet

Mayoman

Go Kart Newbie
Nitrous doesn't blow motors, idiots with nitrous blow motors.

it's like the kid who puts a turbo on a higher compression engine, and wonders why it blows when he runs 20psi

GTI689

Oval Champion
KaynE said:
hahah... civics can be so highly modified on the inside... you can't really know how fast it is. I once showed a pix of my friend's Ek hatch. 450 whp... will out run most cars on the streets. On the outside, the car looks like it's 10 years old.

I hate loud exhausts. They sound bad both out and inside

When he drove off and rolled his eyes i just busted out luaghing at the kid ahah I mean im not hating on the car (maybe the exhuast) shit i would love to have a car with 450hp but the kid driving it was a straight up dick. Its ok i found it amusing

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Mayoman said:
Nitrous doesn't blow motors, idiots with nitrous blow motors.

it's like the kid who puts a turbo on a higher compression engine, and wonders why it blows when he runs 20psi

i agree retards with nitrous blow motors

but my question is...what do u consider high compression?...cuz our cars compression ratio is 10.5:1...to me thats high...and some people are seeing damn close to 20psi

and i hate to say it but u can run high compression and a turbo and still run it at good boost levels...proof is in our cars

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Amier said:
When he drove off and rolled his eyes i just busted out luaghing at the kid ahah I mean im not hating on the car (maybe the exhuast) shit i would love to have a car with 450hp but the kid driving it was a straight up dick. Its ok i found it amusing

Amier where u live at?....cuz i have some "friends" that drive some civic and they are the type of people to do that shit