GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*Labor quote Ripoff?!?!!?!?!?!?*

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
A forge spacer (non -adjustable) from a shop in boca, fl for $65.00 (not bad, considering Forge sells it for 69.99) bucks...my question is... for the part PLUS install, is it worth $158 bucks????? is that a ripoff? to me it sounds like alot of money for just a forge spacer install....so i told him where i work (i work at moroso, a racetrack in jupiter) and he said for me $150, bring cash...."wow ,8 dollars off!!!" ROFL!!!! so if hes charging me $150 for part place labor, hes charging me $95 bucks for a effen install of a Forge Spacer...anyone else think thats overpriced? Also anyone ever buy a non-adjustable Forge Spacer from a shop and had installed there...what did they charge you?? i need advice and input fast! Guys remember i need someone to install it for me because i cant myself....i will never work on my fast..im just not confident in that area....thanks for future comments and advice!!!

p.s. when i heard a total of 158 (before and even after the discount to 150, i was like :fighting0030: on the other end of the phone...to me thats alot...)

p.s.s i posted this in the south florida region and the regular golf forum, didnt know where to post....sorry for inconvience..anyway , i need everyones advice!

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
That is a lot I would just buy the part or he might be overcharging to make up for the part plus the shipping on that part. I would shop around if you were closer to Miami I know a really good shop thats always the lowest in prices but shop around my friend. :headbang:

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
You got the GTI?!? Sweet.

As for the spacer, I would do it myself, but that's me. $95 to do it isn't too bad, but for how simple a job it may be a bit more than expected.

Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
You got the GTI?!? Sweet.

As for the spacer, I would do it myself, but that's me. $95 to do it isn't too bad, but for how simple a job it may be a bit more than expected.

haha yeah dude! not only did i get a gti but my dad got an 08 cw 6spd!! can we meet up tommorow and u help me do it bro?