GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS- 07 Fahrenheit GTI (MD/PA)

fahrenheit812

Ready to race!
well... it is back for sale at a lower price. Initially i was looking to sell it and get back into an evo but due to the amount i owe and what i could get for it that wasnt going to be possible. Just yesterday the wife and i, after alot of searching, finally found a house that we are in love with so to make things easier im trying to sell it again so i can get rid of this big payment. The buyer would pay the negotiated price and i would take a personal loan out to payoff the remainder, therefore leaving me with a much lower payment. Anyway here are the short list of mods, the asking price and pics:

-Forge non-adjustable spacer
-Resonator delete
-Asking $22,000 OBO (im a very motivated seller!)

PM me with any questions, concerns or offers. Thanks for taking a look

Last edited:

fahrenheit812

Ready to race!
AND MORE:

fahrenheit812

Ready to race!
bump

graviton

Ready to race!
You won't get any takers at that price unless they reallllllllllllly want the orange and can't find one anywhere else. It is a sharp vehicle.

fahrenheit812

Ready to race!
bump back for sale, new price

jerd

Ready to race!
If your patient this car will sell for around what your asking. I think if you throw something else into the deal it might go quicker. People want to buy these cars cheap and stock and then modd them. If your car had lets say a nice drop, software, exhaust etc whatever it might go much quicker. I have an 08 gti with tasteful mods and will leave it this way when i end up selling. People either want the car modded and ready to go or stock and super cheap. You unfortunatley fall outside of this scenario.. I would dump it for 22k but don't be afraid to negotiate a tad.....I saw a 07 from a dealer for 20k and low mileage. good luck chucK!

fahrenheit812

Ready to race!
bump

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
PM sent!