Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI, '92 EG Civi
yeah

StoopidChris21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI, '92 EG Civi
I have a buddy who owns a couple of older beetles and a 3rd or 4th gen jetta who isn't on here. That is one more!

Midnight00SE

Mr. Othy
I used to live in Madison. Went to Bob Jones, but moved to PA. I'll be down that way at BSJ time if y'all wanna meet then too.

StoopidChris21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI, '92 EG Civi
That would be good but I would like to have a meet sometime before then because that isn't until September.

StoopidChris21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI, '92 EG Civi
Can't do it this weekend. The weather is crappy today and I can't clean my car up today. What about next weekend? I'll tell my buddy with the jetta.

vwangler

Keep ur $ I <3 my clunker
Car(s)
2008 MKV GTI
Yea, this weekend is fine. I'll need to give my car a quick scrub as well... damn pollen. Let me know if you are still up for it, also if you have any suggestions for places to meet let me know. A couple clubs in the area meet up at Parkway Place mall... but security tends to show up and kick everyone out, especially on Saturdays. I vote we meet up at a Sonic or something similar and then go for a cruise.

StoopidChris21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI, '92 EG Civi
Yeah man that is cool. I will have to clean up mine too. The pollen sucks this time of year and bugs too. Which sonic though?

vwangler

Car(s)
2008 MKV GTI
Not sure about which sonic... what would be the closest to you? I know of one in Madison off of Sulivan St. and I live about 5 minutes away from one on Hwy 72. When I talk to Deathb4dishonr I'll find out if there is one closer or further away for him.

StoopidChris21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI, '92 EG Civi
I will be coming from the interstate so madison is closer than huntsville but it is whatever is easier for you guys. I am just not all that familiar with the back roads of Madison and Huntsville.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
there is a sonic off of hwy 72 infront of publix/lowes. it is right next to the chick fi la. as for this weekend, i dont think i would be able to make it. i have to attend my buddys wedding on saturday. i was put into it last minute as a usher >.<

StoopidChris21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI, '92 EG Civi
Dang that sucks. VWangler you want to still meet up or wait another weekend so your buddy can come?

vwangler

Car(s)
2008 MKV GTI
Yea, let me know when you guys are free... my schedule is pretty flexible. Next weekend? The weekend after that I will be at a conference, but other than my schedule is wide open.

Side note: Chris, do you attend classes at UAH? I've seen a Grey GTI around campus recently.