GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey DTM Folks...

Anglewood

Gear Head
Car(s)
'08 GTI BMP 6MT
Hey DTM Folks,

I went to your site, and clicked on the VW link... all of the pics came up as red X's (I hope it is just me). I am glad that y'all are enthusiastic about being a sponsor, and being local I will probably seek you out when I get my GTI, but you might want to develope your site a bit more. I hope you can take some constructive criticism. The fact that you are here shows some commitment and I look forward to any updates.

Lates,

Connor

Dtm Kingson

Passed Driver's Ed
Anglewood said:
Hey DTM Folks,

I went to your site, and clicked on the VW link... all of the pics came up as red X's (I hope it is just me). I am glad that y'all are enthusiastic about being a sponsor, and being local I will probably seek you out when I get my GTI, but you might want to develope your site a bit more. I hope you can take some constructive criticism. The fact that you are here shows some commitment and I look forward to any updates.

Lates,

Connor

THanks for the comment, we are in the process of developing the new site. Our web designer is working on it. They are kinda taking foroever tho, i wish it would've been done already ...

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
Tell them the quicker they get it done the bigger the bonus. The longer = no bonus.