GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I ordered my gti in May..comes end of august.

VWinAK

Passed Driver's Ed
I am totaly new to VW. I needed to downsize from my truck due to The amount I was spending in gas a month. I did alot of research and decided that the GTI had the right blend of performance and economy. Now i am unsure of what year i am getting. I guess i assumed it would be a 2006, but now i am not sure. Like my title says, i orderd it in may, but august 30 is a long way off. I havent heard back from my dealer yet, any thoughts?

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
congrats on the car......you will find out soon from the dealer when he gives ou the vin i think it should be a 2006

VWinAK

Passed Driver's Ed
is that really true?. Cuz if it is then i got an 07, great for launch control, but i hope the car doesnt lose too much extras, thats part of why i chose it. So much for a good price.

L

lasledz

Man, 4 months. If only the wait was that short in Australia. I just ordered a GTI over here and we currently have a 9 to 10 months wait : ( It was 18 months at one point.

ZeroSlash

Go Kart Newbie
Lasledz that's unfortunate... I ordered mine too, but it's coming next year in January, but if lucky maybe getting it in December.. Hahaha... man, these cars are hard to get man... and VW sales lies!!!!

L

lasledz

Looks like you get way more options over there in Can/US as well. Over here in Aus we only get the 5 door version and options available are:

- DSG
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- Heated Leather Seats
- SatNav
- Sunroof

Mine is 5 door, DSG, Candy White & Bi-Xenon Headlights.