GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Axis motoring and bsh

leviathan18

Ready to race!
well, first of all im from Venezuela and i was all this week in orlando florida, i contacted phil and told him we cant buy from internet here in venezuela (just 400$ per year per person) and that i wanted the relocation kit with evoms and atp downpipe he told me to contact Ivan (redgti) from axis motoring and he could work with me Ivan got all the stuff for me evoms intake dv relocation kit hawk brake pads evoms heat shield atp downpipe and stock it for me... (someone in another country that you dont know) which was very nice last tuesday i went to axis motoring a nice store in orlando with a great guy that took care of me and my needs, we had a nice talk he was very nice with me and my family and also took the troubles to personally ship me the evoms heatshield to the hotel i was staying in...

really i appreciate what both of you Phil and Ivan did for me... they are the best guys around, if anyone is near orlando and looking for a nice dealer go to axis the guy is awesome :thumbup:

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
Ivan is a great guy! His massive wealth of car knowledge is amazing. If you have a question about a VW, chances are he'll know it. He's always willing to explain things as well, until you understand it. While he hasn't done anything on my car, I know a few guys locally who have had work done by him. They are more than happy with his work and attention to detail.

:thumbup: for Ivan at Axis Motoring!

leviathan18

Ready to race!
yeah sad i couldnt stay longer at his shop, because well we were short of time between the florida mall the outlets and island of adventure universal sea world and bush garden time flew

but the little time i spent with him talking about the car was very nice, i saw the k04 stasis kit and some other stuff it was great.

and also bsh and phil for helping me with my quest to get parts for my car both of them are great guys hope next time i can go where phil is to talk to him and meet him...

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3
yeah sad i couldnt stay longer at his shop, because well we were short of time between the florida mall the outlets and island of adventure universal sea world and bush garden time flew

but the little time i spent with him talking about the car was very nice, i saw the k04 stasis kit and some other stuff it was great.

and also bsh and phil for helping me with my quest to get parts for my car both of them are great guys hope next time i can go where phil is to talk to him and meet him...

It was actually the AWE K04 kit...:biggrin:

Great to meet you and your family, thanks again. The big thanks is to Phil @ BSH who help set this up. Can't wait to hear about the progress on your Leon...

leviathan18

Ready to race!
oh my bad i thought it was the Stasis one....

just to update you, some genious at spain thought the car probably will be faster without the amplification pipe, so the leon doesnt have it like the audi A3 :( now i will bother again phil to find the parts lol poor phil

kidaerc

V= IR
TWO THUMBS UP for Ivan at Axis Motoring. He installed my forge spacer and shed me a lot of knowledge about our car. I will be back for future upgrades and will highly recommend him on any dubber that I know of. His prices are very competitive for maintenance and installs.Thanks again Ivan!!!

rqs81

Car(s)
GTI 2007
hey Ivan (Axis Motoring) thanks for the forge wastgate installation it is working perfect

anyone in Florida, or the Orlando area ,if you need some help, this shop is the best there is. Again thanks a lot

Rafael