GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If your in the Area and want a good deal

GrimTriple6

Passed Driver's Ed
Just picked up a UG package 1 GTI w/ DSG from Wes Greenways Alexandria Dealer in VA last Friday..........all I can say is these guys are the real deal :bow: . I’ve never bought a *new* car from a dealer before so I didn’t know what to exspect but they treated me like I was doing them a favor.

I got 900 under the invoice making the total OTD price 24539, plus 2 years of free oil changes :cool: . If you like dealing through the internet sales managers talk to Tiara at this dealership. Cheers to all the GTI owners out there....I know now the feeling and appreciation that you guys have for German engineering :drinking:

1VwDrvr

This dealership is the worst one in the northern va area for servicing, i shoud know i bought a 99 2.0L jetta from them brand new, after i wrecked my car. Then i bought a 2000 vr6 from another dealership in baltimore, md a year later. I took my car to alexandria to get it serviced for a bad tire and they scratched the hell out of one of my rims, they were 18' i talked to the manager and he was a complete dick. They tried to tell me that they didnt scratch it up. BS, i had a really nice ride back then. They tried to tell me that they didnt take the tire off to path it up, which is so much BS. I was recently pricing a new gti and decided to go there to see what kind of deal i could get. Even if they told me they would sell me a gti loaded for 10k under i still woulnt buy it from them. The sales person couldnt even beat the deal that i got from two other dealership around the area, he even said that i should go back and get it. If you want a good dealership i would recomend browns in manassas, i went there and they gave me a pretty good deal, and they were really friendly no pressure to buy, something like 26k for a 06 gti w pk2 and 18". I didnt get it because i decided to get a jetta gli, but i cant seem to find the one i want. I mean is blue pk2 with 18" that hard, and i dont want the nav system for anothe 3k. I always took my car to Stolhmans in tysons corner, va. They knew how to treat a VW enthusiast. For Service they used to treat me great untill i sold my jetta in 04 (lost my licence for a while)i dont know about know, i went recently to price a gti and the manager was really pushy, I told him what i wanted a gti pk2 w 18" and the bodykit installed at the port. he said he had to charge me like $500 to get the kit installed. i said no because i wanted it installed at the port and not by some local shop. They had one as a demo with the kit probably installed by the same shop. The kit on the car made it look really nice but they could have done a much better job on it.