GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reputable body/exhaust shop in Michigan near Canadian Border?

ekk20

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, first time posting in the Michigan section, I'm from Toronto and I'm going to order my GHL exhaust and my full Reiger kit from BSH, and I'm planning to have it shipped to Michigan (close to the Canadian border), I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good, reputable body shop that can paint/install my body kit without any problems and a good exhaust shop that can install my exhaust? I don't mind paying a little more but what I do mind is bad workmanship and rip off, I want to give my business to someone who deserves it and makes me think is worthy to deal with, so if you guys have any helpful input it is greatly appreciated!

Please note that I'd like to keep the area close to the Canadian border, so I don't have to travel deep into Michigan and risk the chance of being lost, I obviously don't know the roads there and I'm positive that I don't wanna get mugged and shot in the ghetto areas.

Thanks guys!

PHenk

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm not sure of any exhaust places as i would do things like that myself.
I know of a paint shop who has done work for me. Sam's Collision in Shelby Township. They specialize in Corvettes, so a body kit shouldn't be a problem.

Of course coming from Canada, everyone in Michigan knows you can't carry a handgun, so you will get mugged just after crossing the Bluewater Bridge. :bellyroll: