GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

hey, new here.

redsi06

Car(s)
Civic Si
Hey there, after hangin around for a while i decided to join.
I own a '06 civic si, but i am a non-biased car enthusiast. I am interested in the GTI mainly, but also would like to learn a little more about the other cars as well.

Not looking to buy a VW or anything, just want to learn a bit about your cars.

see ya around!

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Hey there, after hangin around for a while i decided to join.
I own a '06 civic si, but i am a non-biased car enthusiast. I am interested in the GTI mainly, but also would like to learn a little more about the other cars as well.

Not looking to buy a VW or anything, just want to learn a bit about your cars.

see ya around!

welcome to the site!

you'll find out you're not the only one interested in our cars. :wink:

maimkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 MKV
wusup bro!!! well come to the forum. :w00t: it's nice to get some new folks on here even if their not VW owners (even though we bash a lot of civics on here:paddle: ) so that we can get their opinions as well.

hope that you like it here and learn from this community. have a good one.:thumbup:

redsi06

Car(s)
Civic Si
what do you have done to your Si?

Not much yet, wanna paymost of the note off, before i really get started with anything extreme. So far just some fog lights and a few other minor exterior mods. Over the next month or two im gonna get a short ram and throw on some springs, maybe some cross drilled/ slotted rotors if i decide that i wouldn't mind eating lots of raman noodles.:biggrin:

maimkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 MKV
yummy... raman noddles. i don't know about you... but i bleed MSG.:eyebulge:

redsi06

Car(s)
Civic Si
Chicken raman is the best...as far as raman goes that is. Gotta stock up on some beer if im gonna even think about the raman only diet though! :biggrin:

As far as mods go i just got to decide what i want to get first.

redsi06

Car(s)
Civic Si
I writing a paper for a class that i'm probably just gonna over-sleep in the morning anyways. At least i'm almost finished with it!