GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Dakota, barren of VWs?

Jschro14

I live in Sioux Falls, would love to find some VW enthusiasts around the area to chat with, but I fear none exist, the appearance of a quality looking VW in SD is rare at best. Too many old timers who keep wanting to "Buy American" as they call it.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Uff Da!

Jschro14

Ugh, I was heading westbound on 90 late last night right after the tenth street exit in sioux falls, came to that first bend in my rabbit doing 120 - started to lose it, tried to slow it down and started spinning, hit the wall hard and blacked out....

So if you see any skid marks, you'll know who they're from now :p

crogers6569

Ready to race!
Ugh, I was heading westbound on 90 late last night right after the tenth street exit in sioux falls, came to that first bend in my rabbit doing 120 - started to lose it, tried to slow it down and started spinning, hit the wall hard and blacked out....

So if you see any skid marks, you'll know who they're from now :p

this is probably why you never see any high performance drivers in the dakotas...

hope your alright.

cajun_transplant

VW convert
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 4dr
I'm up in granite falls, just a little away. my neigbor loves my gti, but i get quite a few "looks" from the old timers when i blast around in my gti...its sometimes amusing

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
bump

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
I'm from sioux falls and thinking about picking up a 2006 or newer gti. Just out of curiosity, how reliable are these vehicles?

Thanks

All depends on how well they are taken care of. Stay away from the 06 go for an 08.5 or newer if you can. Not sure what year Graham has on their used lot atm.

drewlol

All depends on how well they are taken care of. Stay away from the 06 go for an 08.5 or newer if you can. Not sure what year Graham has on their used lot atm.

Thanks for the advice. I actually picked up a 06 mkv from the cities around the time you posted. So far so good with the car. How long have you been revo stage 2+? I've been checking out APR and Uni and considering going stage 2 down the road.