GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag-com now in NW GA

crash331

Photographer
Car(s)
2008 GTI BM 4dr 6MT
Just got my Vag-Com (Micro-CAN) in the mail the other day. I am about 50 miles NW of Atlanta in I-75 and I make trips through Atlanta to Athens about twice a month. If anyone needs to vag their MkV, let me know. I'm not saying I can drop everything and drive to Atlanta (Gas prices ftl) but if you wanna meet somewhere or use it while I am heading thru Atlanta then just ask.

Debo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
I am up 575 near canton and would like my drl's turned off and my pushbutton key fob to open/close my windows. can you do that?

crash331

Photographer
Car(s)
2008 GTI BM 4dr 6MT
Sure. I am in Athens tonight but will be heading back to Calhoun tomorrow and I could drop by if you have time. PM me and I'll give you my contact info.

Debo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
i am down in Fayetteville for a few days. I was thinking we could do a small gti GTG some time next month on a nice weekend at D&B. I will send out some PM's if you are interested.

Debo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
thanks for the hook-up dj. i could see a huge difference at night and yeah i did hear the chime. anyways big thanks, i love the no DRL's also the come and leave home. :w00t:

Jastzu

Crash,

Still feeling charitable with your time? I'm close and free most weekends and would gladly meet you wherever it's convenient (still breaking in the engine, so looking for miles wherever I can) :thumbup:

Original Slacker

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Yo Crash. Would love to take you up on the Vag-com offer if it is still up. Ordering the euroswitch and would like to 86 the DRL's. Also, what's the come go home thing about?