GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Army of Two

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
anyone have it yet? i picked it up yesterday, the Co-op campaign is fairly short, but loads of fun. the mechanics the game works on are awesome. the aggro system can be a little buggy but is a great idea for a co-op shooter. i haven't tried multiplayer yet, but it should be loads of fun as well.

it is co-op on the same box, but playing split screen is never fun. aside from split screen, it is one of the best co-op games ive played so far on the 360. if you can get a copy i suggest you do so. i will update once i try out the multiplayer, although i will probably be a bit dissapointed since i dont have a good partner to play online with.

from what ive heard, online multiplayer is similar to campaign in a sense that you earn money to buy weaps and weap ugrades as well as armor upgrades. the whole player at near death, come save me thing is cool. very very similar to gears of war, but different in the fact of you can drag your buddy to cover to "heal him". the "healing" part takes maybe 5 secs to get them back up and running, but if you take damage during the process you start it over.

the weapon selection is amazing, they are all real guns and most of them are upgradeable. the standard upgrades are: barrels, stock, clip, front mount(ie front grip, shotgun attachment, or grenade launcher), silencers, and shield. there is also a option to "pimp" your gun. it is under appearance. adding weapon ugrades will increase the amount of "aggro" you generate, with the exception of silencers, they decrease the "aggro". pimping your gun also increases "aggro"

Blocko

Rabblerouser
I played this game before EAmontreal took it back and re-designed it. I haven't played it since then but I can tell you that before they took it back the game was absolute and complete shit.

Strmtrpr

Censored
I have it....beat it and never touched it again. I think I will trade it in towards GTA this month.....:thumbup:

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
I have it....beat it and never touched it again. I think I will trade it in towards GTA this month.....:thumbup:

+1 The A-I in the single player, i.e. your helper dude, was more then a little dense. and I found the play quite repetitive...by the last level I just wanted it to end.

But at the same time it had some nice visuals and is pretty cool with how you can upgrade practically all the guns.

All in all I'd say it's worth a play, but not much of a keeper.