GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My System

AlainLeon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Here's some pics of the subs, and amp ill be using...I still havent decided on a headunit, and i need a capacitor to go with it...ill keep posting pics as i go alone with the setting up.

My Subs...Dual 12" Rockford Fosgate P3 in the enclosure made specifically for them. 500 watts RMS each.

Close up of sub

The amplifier, Hollywood soundlabs RHV-2000D, class D digital..1000 Watts RMS

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Wow that's a sub setup I haven't seen for a while. Are you doing anything custom or just throwing it in the back?

AlainLeon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
loccusst said:
Wow that's a sub setup I haven't seen for a while. Are you doing anything custom or just throwing it in the back?

just throwing it in the back... i wouldnt do anything custom because its just not convenient for me. I need something that i can pull out of the trunk at a moments notice if i were to get a flat tire, or i needed to haul something big in my trunk....I know its not the most attractive setup, but then again, i rarely open my trunk, and i dont really plan on making this car a show car...mostly just for my personal enjoyment.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
that's a lot of bass... I had that much when I was younger but was partial to JL audio

AlainLeon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
Those Fosgates are gonna pound in a hatch back.

:headbang:

oh trust me, they will :) i had them in my old golf...i wish i could show it in a sound clip, thats not possible.

Had two 12 Rockford's in a enclosed bandpass box in my 94 golf... talk about a sqeeze. after that was in there, there was barely any room for anything else.